People Injured Due to Vehicle Ejection
Vehicle ejection injuries can be brutally fatal. Unfortunately, the rate of death caused by the injuries of an ejection accident is much higher than the survival rate.
If you or someone you know has been involved and injured due to a vehicle ejection accident then you understand how devastating the entire process can be. It takes a long time to heal from the physical injury, not to mention the emotional hurt that can stem from the frightening, life-threatening event.What is Vehicle Ejection & How Is It Caused?
Vehicle ejection takes place when passengers are ejected out of a vehicle during an accident. Whether a passenger is partially or completely ejected it still gets listed as a vehicle ejection. These types of fatal car crashes are usually brought on by an intense or severe impact. Here are a few cause of people injured due to vehicle ejection:
- Defective Seat Belts: Faulty seat belts snap or completely come loose upon impact failing to keep the passenger safe and secure.
- Weak Windows: Glass that hasn’t been properly weatherproofed or heated can become weak and busting more easily than it should.
- Passenger Not Wearing Seat Belt: Not wearing a seatbelt is one of the leading causes of ejection injuries.
- Malfunctions of Doors, Windshield, Door Latches: If the door doesn’t latch properly it can swing open during impact.
- Intense/Severe Impact: The obvious reason for the accident is the impact itself.
There are two categories of ejection: Partial and Complete. Each one can cause different injuries but more often than not those who survive were only partially ejected.
- Broken Bones
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury)
- Broken Ribs
- Severe Head Injury
According to NHTSA’S (National Center For Statistic & Analysis) 2012 statistics, 453 people were injured in fatal car accidents involving ejection in passenger cars. Light truck ejection injuries affected 855 people and ejection from all passenger vehicle ejections caused 1,308 people injuries. That’s over two thousand people. Unfortunately, over 10-thousand people lost their lives from ejection vehicle injuries.How Our Lawyers Can Help
If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident due to vehicle ejection, our attorneys at Anzalone Law Firm, PLLC can assist you in gaining the compensation for your losses. And, if you are fighting for a loved one who has died in a car accident, we may be able to help you acquire compensation for funeral expenses. If your loved one was a contributor to your household income, we may be able to help you gain coverage for your loss of income.
Hiring an experienced attorney in Nashua will not only get you good legal guidance, it gives you the security in knowing you’re not facing this daunting task on your own. Contact us at to schedule a free consultation at: 603.548.3797.