Drug Recalls & Pharmaceutical Lawsuits
In today’s world, many individuals rely on medical devices and pharmaceutical medicines more than ever before.
Thus, drug and pharmaceutical companies continue to gain immense profits from fiscal quarter to the other.
In record time, major pharmaceutical companies see a need for drugs to be rushed to the marketplace.
The improper testing of pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices result in unforeseen sustained injuries, and even death.
Studies conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have revealed disturbing statistics, such as:
Nearly 48% of individuals in the United States took within a month at least one prescription medication; over 21% of individuals residing in the United States took within a month three or more prescription medications; and within a month, nearly 11% of United States residents took five or more prescription medications.
The use of pharmaceutical medicines continues to spiral, so alarming data related to improper labeling and inappropriate testing still surfaces.
An increase in prescription medicine marketing continues to raise concerns to confirm whether the drugs are actually necessary.
In our society today, medications inundate the market with drugs the public cannot purchase over the counter.
Naturally, pharmaceutical companies count on the public to make demands, to drive profits, from medical professionals regarding specific medications and devices.
Drug recalls & pharmaceutical lawsuits are filed due to consumers enduring burdens, as a result of a dangerous product. It is hardly fair for a corporation to privatize these profits.Defective Drugs and Medical Devices
The FDA, or U.S. Food and Drug Administration, is the federal government regulatory entity responsible to ensure the efficiency and safety of our food, medications, biological products, medical devices, animal feed and drugs.
The FDA also has the responsibility for ensuring that cosmetic, medical, and consumer products which exude radiation are safe for the public consumers.
As is all too often in these circumstances, however, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and pharmaceutical corporations neglect the appropriate testing.
Insufficient and misleading product warning labels, in addition, result in irrelevant hazards to the consumers.
There are a number of instances where major drug corporations neglect to release all information required to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in order to approve a dangerous drug.
Pharmaceutical companies expedite drugs to the consuming market merely for shareholder return. Individuals, therefore, who consume these medications are normally left to sustain injuries that are life-altering. This can result in drug recalls & pharmaceutical lawsuits.
Victims of defects in medical devices and drugs may sustain the following conditions: heart attacks; stroke; bladder cancer; intestinal bleeding; knee replacements; defects during childbirth; birth control IUD migration; depression leading to suicide; uterine cancer; sterility; type 2 diabetes; damage to an organ; inflammatory bowel disease; cerebral hemorrhage; pulmonary embolism; replacements to the hip; and wrongful deaths.
Major pharmaceutical corporations are aware that their products are injurious and fatal to many consumers.
They are normally blinded, however, by a likely billion dollar profit to line their pockets.
There is a suppression in an incentive in proper warning, labeling and testing of many medical prescription drugs and devices. Thus, many drug recalls & pharmaceutical lawsuits ensue.
- Accutane Bowel Disease Lawsuits
- GranuFlo Deaths
- Humira Neurological Injury
- Mirena Complication Lawsuits
- Patients Injured Due to Coumadin and Heparin Errors
- Risperdal Male Breast Development Lawsuits
- Testosterone Supplement Stroke & Heart Attack Lawsuit
- Topamax Birth Defect Lawsuits
- Zofran Birth Defect Lawsuit
- Zofran Lawsuits for Club Feet and Hands
- Zofran Lawsuits for Fetal Birth Defects
- Zofran Lawsuits for Fetal Death
- Zofran Lawsuits for Kidney Defects
- Zofran Lawsuits for Spina Bifida
- Zofran Pregnancy Side Effects
- Cipro and Levaquin Aortic Complication Lawsuits
- Cipro Peripheral Neuropathy Lawsuit
- Link Between Ovarian Cancer and Talcum Powder
- Lipitor Diabetes Lawsuits
- Hair Loss Related to Taxotere
- Invokana and Ketoacidosis Lawsuit
- Invokana Bone Fractures
- NuvaRing Lawsuits
- Onglyza Heart Failure Lawsuit
- Side Effect of Xarelto
- Status of Talcum Powder Lawsuits
- Talcum Powder Ovarian Cancer Lawsuits
- The History of Talcum Powder
- Uses of Talcum Powder Products
- Yaz / Yasmin Birth Control Lawsuits
- Zofran Heart Defect Lawsuits
- Zofran Lawsuit Settlements
- Zofran Lawsuits for Atrial Septal Defects
- Zofran Lawsuits for Cleft Palates
- Vision Loss From Medication