Lowe’s Accident & Injuries
If you or a loved one have been injured at a Lowe’s Home Improvement Store, you may be entitled to full compensation for your painful injuries, medical expenses and even your loss of income. If you have been injured, contact us at Anzalone Law Firm, PLLC, we may be able help win the maximum settlement amount you deserve. Call for s free consultation at: 603.548.3797.Common Slip & Fall Injuries
The type of injury that a person endures depends on how the person fell, what the person landed on top of and the amount of injuries were diagnosed by a physician. Here are a few good examples of injuries that a person could experience when falling at Walmart.
- Hip injuries (labral tears)
- Back injuries (coccyx)
- Head injuries
- Brain injuries
- Knee injuries (meniscal tears)
Often times, the painful injuries above require surgery. Injuries involving the leg area, such as the knee, foot and ankle could lead to future medical conditions, such as osteoarthritis.What Are Common Causes of Accidents at Lowe’s
When you first step foot into a Lowe’s, the last thing you may expect is to experience danger. The majority of these types of home improvement stores are well-organized. Even their merchandise is well-organized, color coded and stacked neatly on shelves.
Unfortunately, it can get a little disorganized, especially during the busy holiday season and the spring/summer months, even the fall season can get hectic. Still, there is no excuse for a home improvement store not to put safety first, especially when it comes to their shoppers. After all it’s the shopper who keeps a store in business.
Here are a few known causes of Lowe’s accidents:
- Failure to rectify or repair hazardous conditions to shoppers.
- Stock employees and managers who fail to stack merchandise in on the shelves properly.
- Failure to clean up spilled liquids inside or outside of the store.
- Employees fail to keep floors dry from liquid spills, such as water or product spills. Wet floors could easily cause a person to slip and fall.
- Neglecting to clean up saw dust in the lumber department that could cause an accident injury.
- Not using proper barricades or signage on wet floors.
- Failure to warn people of any potentially hazardous conditions.
- Neglecting to de-ice or put down a proper amount of salt on icy surfaces or to maintain the entryway during rainy weather conditions.
- Maintenance crew fails to maintain parking lots in safe condition. For example, the store fails to shovel or plow snow. Failure to put down salt on walkways and the parking areas could cause accidents.
Are you a Lowe’s employee who has been injured on the job? Upon seeking medical attention, you will need to have a good personal injury attorney for your work injuries. Our personal injury attorneys might be able to help you sue for full compensation for you injuries and loss of income during your sick leave.